Thursday, September 4, 2008

Before and After Update #6

beforeafter

It is DONE!

The curtain is up, and I even got a new trashcan - instead of the big honking one I had which was super ugly, I now have a tiny little wicker basket that looks very nice. I don't usually have too much non-shredded trash, so this will work (the ugly black shredder is still here, but I can deal with it).

My bookshelf is packed full again, though I still may reconfigure the bottom shelf.

The hallway is clear and so is the guest room of all the bits and pieces left from clearing out the office.

And on the 26th I'll post the final pictures.

Previous before-and-afters:
Original
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are impressive. You sure took on a big job! Looking forward to the final pictures.
Toni

Renee said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy to have gotten this finished. We've only been in the house 5 years after all. ;)

Anonymous said...

Just found you through my site stats and look forward to following your journey. I've been reading back a bit - lovely blog you have here!

Kate (a telling place)

PS well done on the room renovations - can't wait to see the final pictures. It's always so satisfying to finally tackle a big project, isn't it?

Renee said...

Thanks Kate!! You've got a really nice blog - I've especially appreciated some of your posts which resonated with me.