Thursday, June 26, 2008

Before and After Update #1

BooMamaBeforeAfter

Since I don't want to come to July 24 and be scrambling to get my before and after accomplished, I'm planning on posting updates on what I've accomplished.

So far? Not so much.

Here's what my closet looked like before. And here's my closet now:





Progress, yes?

However, here's what my bookcase & the floor in front of it now look like.



Yeah, that's a big mess. Most of it was pulled out from the closet and needs to find a new home, possibly in the nearest trashcan/recycle bin.

And yes, I did start on the "maybe I'll work on this" project rather than doing anything on the real project I said I'd do. 'cause that makes a lot of sense.

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Renee,

Just wanted to encourage you in your project - starting is the hardest part! I have a very dusty understairs cupboard to sort out and I'm not looking forward to that at all!

Di x