- Baking From My Home To Yours by Dorie Greenspan. I've had this book checked out from the library for awhile and every recipe I've tried has been terrific. When I saw the Amazon price I couldn't pass it up.
- The Literary Study Bible (ESV). I've been drooling over this one for awhile.
- Change Your Life Daily Bible and Journal. I love having different Bible versions to switch between - when I finish reading through in one version I switch to another and start over again.
- Breaking Free by Beth Moore. This one is due in large part to BooMama, who has talked about this book so much in such a great way that I wanted to read it.
- The One-Year Book of Praying Through the Bible by Cheri Fuller. I am gradually building up a great collection of books on prayer. And speaking of books on prayer...
- Before the Throne of God: Focus on Prayer by Carol J. Ruvolo (Light for Your Path series). I have read nothing but great things about her books, so I wanted to try one.
- His Word in My Heart: Memorizing Scripture for a Closer Walk with God. by Janet Pope. Amazon reviews looked good.
And then I got some studies on specific books. I tried three different series, just to see which one I like the most.
- Growing in Wisdom & Faith by Elizabeth George (on James)
- Romans. Part of the Life Change series by NavPress.
- Free from Bondage God's Way by Kay Arthur (Galatians/Ephesians). I've never done one of the Precepts Ministries Inductive Studies so this'll be a new one for me.
I think this'll keep me busy for awhile.