Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend Plans

I'm very glad that it's Friday and the weekend is here - this week has dragged by for some reason and today at work I was practically counting down the time until I could leave. That is so rare for me - usually I'm so busy that the time goes quickly. And I was busy this week, just not in the same way as usual.

This weekend I'm hoping to get a fair amount of house stuff accomplished. I've got a couple loads of laundry that HAVE to be done before Monday if we're to have anything clean to wear. I need to go to the grocery store. The kitchen and hallway floors are in desperate need of attention with a broom and mop. I've got a couple of bills to pay, and paperwork has exploded on my desk (again; the stuff breeds I'm convinced).

I think I'll try alternating the chores with some more fun stuff; 30 minutes of work balanced by 15 minutes of computer time or reading my latest books. That usually works pretty well for me when I want to get a lot crossed off my list but also don't want to feel like I got no rest time at all.

My real goal is to have it all done Saturday so I can have Sunday as a real day of rest. :)

No comments: