Thursday, July 24, 2008

Before and After Update #5

BooMamaBeforeAfter

Not that much to report this week, really, since last week was the big one.

But the curtain is hung - big thanks to L for doing that for me!

I've got my bookcase mostly reloaded - I'm still debating what to do with the bottom shelf - it may get my photo albums again, but it may not.

The big things left to do is rehang my diploma, and possibly my clock, although I'm really thinking about getting a different clock. The one I have had up is an award from my undergraduate graduation, and I'm not sure that I really want to continue seeing it.

Oh, and I really need to get a printer back and working someday. L's brother (another brother from the ones who visited earlier this year) is coming out to visit next month and I'm sure he'll want to print his return boarding pass, so that's a bit of a deadline.

No pictures to share this week, but it's not that much different.

Previous before-and-afters:
Original
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4

No comments: