Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Love Baseball

After our brief baseball trip last week it got us talking about other games we've been to and ballparks we've visited, as we continue our quest to get to as many of them as possible.

Visited together:
  • Progressive Field (Indians)
  • PNC Park (Pirates)
  • Wrigley Field (Cubs)
  • Cellular Field (White Sox)
  • Great American Ball Park (Reds)
  • Chase Field (Diamondbacks)
  • Busch Stadium (Cardinals)
  • Miller Park (Brewers)
  • Camden Yards (Orioles)
  • Angel Stadium (Angels)

L has visited:
  • Dodger Stadium (Dodgers)
  • Tiger Stadium (Tigers)
  • Kingdome (Mariners)
  • Riverfront Stadium (Reds)

I've visited:
  • Ballpark in Arlington (Rangers)
  • Turner Field (Braves)
  • Coors Field (Rockies)
  • Tropicana Field (Rays)
And, I came really really close to going to the Kingdome (Mariners). A car accident outside the stadium kept me from making it inside for the game, but I was right there. By the time the police came and gave the o.k. to leave, the game was all but over. Now I wish I'd gone ahead & bought a ticket & gone inside, even if it would only have been for a half inning.

I've also driven by the Phillies stadium (when it was Veterans) a couple of times but have never timed visits for when the Phillies are actually in town. Poor planning on my part. ;)

I'm not even going to try and list the Spring Training sites we've been to; it's a LOT. Maybe I'll try and compile it for a later post.

No comments: