Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thankful Tuesday

Just a repeat for those who are new to reading my blog (as in, everyone), I post my gratitude lists on Tuesdays because that's my least favorite day of the week (due to my least favorite work task being required that day) and I caught myself turning it into a gripe day. I don't want to be a Tuesday grump so I make sure I focus on the many, many things for which I should be thankful. So today:
  1. My new mixer. It is wonderful and I love it already and know that I am very fortunate to have it.
  2. Winter is definitely here and that means no more fall seasonal allergies for me. They are quite severe so yes, I love having winter arrive. I do love fall but I also love not having the sinus problems it gives me.
  3. L spent a couple of hours last night wrapping some presents for me. And he did an amazing job too - they are absolutely beautiful. I was all set to tease him about how long it took him to wrap 3 things but I couldn't when I saw the work he put into them. What a guy. :)
  4. That we are blessed enough to have two cars. L's truck had to go into the shop today for some brake work so I had to ferry him from the shop home, and will have to take him to work tomorrow. Our schedules don't match well so it throws things completely off kilter, so I'm glad it's a rare event that we have to deal with it.
  5. One of L's coworkers is going to give him a ride to the shop tomorrow when his truck is ready, so I don't have to worry about taking him over there. This is a big help so I am so happy his coworker is willing (it helps that he lives not too far away from the shop). He regularly helps out with rides when we take either of our vehicles in and it truly is a blessing.
  6. I get to see one of my favorite relatives next week during our vacation. I haven't seen her in about 3 years I think so I'm glad we're finally going to get to spend some time together. I need to do some shopping and find something nice to bring her, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to fit that in.

No comments: