Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blogging Break

L and I leave tomorrow morning for a vacation/visit with family. We had sort of planned on leaving today, but the snow in the area made us think that tomorrow would be a better departure day. :) Yes, we're driving.

Today has been laundry and clean-out-the-fridge day. I've picked out the books I'll bring with me, but that's been the extent of my trip preparations so far. I always have trouble getting motivated to pack for trips, and even more so when it's a road trip.

I won't be posting anything until Christmas at least, and probably not until the end of that week. I do have a post (with pictures!) that I'm finishing up and will post tonight or tomorrow before we leave. It's of the decorations we have up for Christmas. I was inspired by the Christmas Home Tour to get out the camera and (more importantly) figure out how to resize them to be able to post them.

No comments: