Oh, my gifts? You want to know some details? Ok, twist my arm.
- I got some super comfy pjs. I knew I was getting them and was so happy to unwrap the box. I love love love pjs, especially super comfy ones. I can't wait to wear them!
- An automatic wine opener. L has noticed how I sometimes struggle to get the bottles open so bought me an electric one. Haven't tried it out yet but will as soon as I have another bottle to open. What a sweetie looking out for me! :)
- Computer software - iWork and iLife. Soooo happy to have this. He says that I'd said I wanted them, but I'd forgotten that so it was a complete surprise to me when I opened the packages. A very good surprise!
- Finally, lots of books! All picked from my Amazon Wish List, but the specific choices were a surprise.
- A new cookbook - King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious Whole Grains. I have two other cookbooks of theirs so I'm sure it will be fantastic.
- The Navigator's Topical Memory System. As I work to reestablish my habit of scripture memory. :)
- The MacArthur Daily Bible. It's a NKJV, so that's one I don't have already, and I like the daily format ones that split the OT, NT, Psalms, and Proverbs.
- The Listener's Bible in MP3 format, ESV. I love my iPod and have been wanting a Bible to put on it. This one is great.