Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thankful Tuesday

1. By 5:00 Friday the horrible, awful, terrible seminar that I've been arranging at work will be over. I just have to make it to 5:00 Friday.

2. My mixer arrived. I haven't unboxed it yet because when it arrived I was still in the depths of feeling terrible. I *hope* to give it a try this weekend. (See point #1 above as to why it has to wait until the weekend).

3. Christmas gifts for L are all purchased, with the exception of stocking stuffers. I need to go to Target/Walmart/Meijer and see what I can find for him. I also need to look and see if I spot anything for myself that I can either tell him about or just buy & show him what he got me. ;) He hates thinking of stocking stuffer things, although he does take care of all chocolate that goes into the stocking.

4. Insurance at work for next year actually went down in price. When does that ever happen? Ok, it only went down by $5 for the month (employee only) but still. Yay for that! I don't know what will happen with L's rates yet, but hopefully his won't go up too much. I don't dare hope that they would go down too.

No comments: