Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thankful Tuesday


  • I'm glad my internet connection is working again, especially since L is gone and he's the one who keeps our network running. If I hadn't been able to get it back I might have been internet-less until Friday.

  • L had a safe trip and even got an upgrade on his rental car. He's loving that!

  • Our bedroom is super close to being completely put to rights. This makes me incredibly happy. The biggest thing left is to either wash or at least vacuum the curtains. They are so dusty!

  • The weather looks like it's going to cooperate and we won't have any big snowstorms this week. I was hoping we wouldn't since I didn't want to have to worry about clearing the driveway. L takes good care of me usually and with him gone I might have had to shovel snow otherwise. Perish the thought! (Yes, I realize I'm spoiled.)

No comments: