Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm back

After no internet access for entirely too long that is. I don't realize just how addicted to/dependent on the internet I am until it is unavailable. I don't know what was wrong with it, only that it is fixed now and that is a good thing. Now I just need to catch up on things. My first attempt at that was to post the Praying for My Husband as if I'd had access. I don't know what that was important to me, but it was to have those on the correct day. Not that I actually managed to pray it yesterday since of course, no internet access meant I didn't know what was on the schedule.

Next I've got to post my menu plan, because how else can I check it over lunch time when I'm at work and remember what I've got planned for the evening? Yeah, it'll be backdated too so it appears on Monday.

No comments: