A general goal I have that isn't a SMART goal (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely) include spending regular time with L. I don't want to try & figure out how to make that specific and measurable, even though that's always recommended for goals. I do think it's attainable, realistic, and timely, so it'll just be my ART goal. ;)
So, with that in mind, my big 2008 goals:
- Spiritual – Find a church to attend. And attend regularly.
- Physical – Establish regular exercise habit – minimum of 3 times a week for 30 minutes.
- Intellectual – Complete 4 courses in certificate series.
- Family - I guess this would be my ART goal of spending regular time with L. It is his love language after all. :)
- Social – Reconnect with friends from whom I've drifted apart. My fault, because I can be very bad about forgetting to return calls and emails. It's specific, because I know the people I've got in mind (A, B, K & S) & it's measurable, because I either do or do not contact them.
- Household – Update home inventory. Ugh. Don't want to do this, but I know I should.
I usually also make a list of goals/accomplishments for each month, and I'll make January's a separate post.