Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan



Sunday -Turkey tart. It's a new recipe for me from the cookbook Great Pies and Tarts. It sounds fantastic, but we'll see how I do at making tart dough.

Monday - Some sort of beef dish in the crock pot. Probably with mashed potatoes or egg noodles and a green veggie of some sort. I'm leaning towards mushroom round steak, although round steak Italiano also sounds good. Really, I must be too hungry right now because there are several least other recipes that sound really tasty. I'll have to ask L if he wants mushrooms or not, or a tomato vs. cream sauce. That'll help narrow it down to which one to choose, because I am just going back & forth on what I want.

Tuesday - Lentil sloppy joes. I actually really hate sloppy joes, but L loves them, so I'm going to see if a meatless version appeals to me more.

Wednesday - Most likely we'll go out to eat as we've got family in town.

Thursday - Sausage, potato, and green bean skillet. We had it last week and I loved it so much I want it again right away. That NEVER happens.

Friday - Pizza!

No comments: