Friday, March 20, 2009

Week Twenty-Five

Pretty much the same as last week. Although I've been forgetting to mention the horrific HEARTBURN that I'm experiencing every single day, and have been for several weeks. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat, how much I eat, or when I eat. I will get heartburn.

I bought maternity clothes this week. Haven't worn them yet, but I've got two pairs of pants that I can wear to work (black and brown; the brown isn't a shade I'd usually pick since I like more of a true khaki, but I can't be that picky), and six shirts. One of the shirts is 3/4 length sleeves so I won't want to wear it once it's full summer, but it was on major clearance so I bought it anyway. I'd like to get a few more shirts that will be ok for work, and for our upcoming trip. That's my real wardrobe concern right now - that I have enough clothes to get me through this vacation without demanding a visit to a laundromat. Hopefully I'll cobble together enough items to manage it.

I've also started to really think about what all I need to get done at work before I leave, which might seem a little early, but considering how fast time is flying by, probably not. Especially since I hope to stop working at least one week before my due date, and preferably two or three. We'll see if I can manage that...

No comments: