Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Last week's plan ended up not being followed all that much, since L was gone even more than expected and I ended up fixing really simple meals for myself, so yes, there are some similarities to last time.

Monday - chicken with wild mushroom and balsamic cream sauce. I've made this twice before and LOVE it. If I make it to the store, I'll get buy some orzo, otherwise I'll serve it with rice.

Tuesday - skillet meatloaf with mashed potatoes and peas.

Wednesday - either spaghetti or mujadarrah since I didn't get either one last week.

Thursday - hopefully out somewhere.

Friday - Leftovers or pizza or sandwiches - I'll have been at a conference all day and don't know how much energy I'll have to cook. And the conference continues through Saturday, so my motivation will probably be extra low.

For more menus, go to Organizing Junkie!

No comments: