Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

  • My mother-in-law, who I thought was arriving Friday night, actually arrives Saturday night. While me including this as something for which I'm thankful might seem like I don't like my m-i-l, that is not the case. Just logistically (airport pickup) it's easier, and I have a friend coming into town that day who I haven't seen in almost a year, so now I don't have to feel like I'm ignoring my m-i-l to see my friend, or vice versa (although it would have been the former).

  • I've arranged for a day off tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a day without commuting, and a day when I can hopefully get some projects accomplished around the house. Although I'd be happy with just getting the guest room usable again (see above for the reason).

  • I finally got my insurance stuff straightened out so I could renew my allergy prescription. I was down to my last few so this is a very good thing. Allegra has made my job manageable (severe dust allergies make my employment location a poor fit for me), as well as just living in the midwest with whatever it is in the air around here.

No comments: