Then Monica posted about Spring Cleaning her kitchen.
Then Crystal had her Making Your Home a Haven Challenge for the week to Spring Clean your kitchen.
I think I should work on my kitchen.
So instead of waiting for the weekend which I really wanted to do, I worked for about 45 minutes on the kitchen tonight. I managed to:
- wash a bunch of dishes (all from dinner & a dessert I made)
- clean off the kitchen table & put away the stuff that had gathered there.
- clean the window and windowsill and the items on the sill
- wipe down the front of the dishwasher & oven
- decrumb the toaster & wipe it down
- wipe down the trashcan
I got a start on cleaning the cabinet fronts, & light fixtures but didn't finish them.
I'll keep working off my list the rest of this week & see how much progress I can make before the weekend.