Monday, March 10, 2008

Making My Home a Haven

Cleaning the kitchen thoroughly is my big cleaning goal for March.

Then Monica posted about Spring Cleaning her kitchen.

Then Crystal had her Making Your Home a Haven Challenge for the week to Spring Clean your kitchen.

I think I should work on my kitchen.

So instead of waiting for the weekend which I really wanted to do, I worked for about 45 minutes on the kitchen tonight. I managed to:
  • wash a bunch of dishes (all from dinner & a dessert I made)
  • clean off the kitchen table & put away the stuff that had gathered there.
  • clean the window and windowsill and the items on the sill
  • wipe down the front of the dishwasher & oven
  • decrumb the toaster & wipe it down
  • wipe down the trashcan

I got a start on cleaning the cabinet fronts, & light fixtures but didn't finish them.

I'll keep working off my list the rest of this week & see how much progress I can make before the weekend.

No comments: