Monday, March 24, 2008

One More Try

No success last month, so this month I'm once again trying some medication to encourage ovulation. What I discovered the last time I tried this pill is that it makes me fairly ill; miserably crampy and bloated and headachy and dizzy. Fantastic sounding, isn't it?

If you read this and would be willing, please pray for me:
  • that the side effects aren't so bad this time
  • that we conceive :)
  • that if we do conceive, we have a healthy pregnancy & child
  • that if we don't conceive, that I have peace about it; I've noticed some months I do and other months I really struggle with disappointment and guilt and grief even.
  • that if we don't conceive, that L also has peace about it; he's also struggling with disappointment
Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Renee,

Of course I will pray for you - I can totally empathise with the emotional hoop you and L are going through. I will pray for peace, and a shiny new baby!

With love, Di x