Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

  • That huge project at work is actually going to get done on time. Really, the only part that HAD to be done is already done, and a secondary part that didn't 100% need to be finished should be done by the end of this week. I say "should be" because who knows, I could get sick and not be able to finish it, but unless something unexpected pops up, it'll be done.

  • My boss is out of town for the week, which makes the above point much more likely to happen. She's known for springing things on me that must be done immediately and pushing aside anything else I'm working on. I feel mean for saying I'm glad she's gone, but it's not because I don't like her. I just get more done when she's not around. :)

  • The weather is supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow. Perhaps our long winter is finally coming to a close.

  • I have a car that gets good gas mileage, which I appreciate more and more as gas prices continue to climb.

No comments: