Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan



Monday - baked potato soup. Made with leftovers from Sunday.

Tuesday - chili. L's request.

Wednesday - nothing planned / sandwiches or something similar.

Thursday - chicken of some sort. I'm thinking with mushrooms and diced tomatoes right now but I may change my mind later. L isn't crazy about chicken (major understatement there) but if there's a lot of sauce with the chicken it's better.

Friday - herbed tomato soup. The recipe is from the February/March issue of Light and Tasty (now Healthy Cooking), but I can't find it on their site.

Looking ahead to next week, I really really think I'm going to have to try these Greek Tacos. They sound sooo good. I don't want chili & tacos in the same week, even if the seasoning isn't similar, so that's why the tacos are having to wait.

For more menus, go to Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Greek tacos...that sounds great!

Anonymous said...

The greek tacos look so good, I bookmarked the recipe to try out! thanks!

Renee said...

Thanks for visiting!

And I don't know that I'm going to be able to hold out on making the Greek Tacos until next week. I keep thinking about them. Maybe it will be chili then tacos. Is that so wrong??