Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

  • A safe drive home yesterday; the roads were exceptionally bad and there were a number of accidents, none of which involved me thankfully.

  • My coworkers and I are making steady progress on that huge project that must
    be done by the end of next week. I'm starting to think we might actually make it.

  • Piano is going very well. I was really stuck for a while (hmmm, during the same time period as when I was so sick) and making no progess but I've had a tiny breakthrough and some songs that seemed impossibly hard are now not so difficult. This really makes me happy.

  • I actually followed my schedule last night. I so often end up wasting my evening doing who knows what but last night I pulled out the timer and it kept me on track, which allowed me to get to bed on time. It also made for a much easier time waking up than I've been having. Amazing how that works. Hope to continue that the rest of this week.

No comments: