Saturday, November 3, 2007

Where'd I Go?

I started this new blog with such good plans of posting semi-regularly (3 to 4 times a week) & that lasted for less than a month. But why is that? Well, in part because September involved family in town & visiting and then October involved me doing a lot of traveling - both for vacation & for work.

This is on top of work being more crazy right now because of a big huge project with a deadline of next week. And I really do mean deadline - this isn't something where it can possibly be pushed back or anything. I'm not even that involved with it like some are, but the effect has trickled down to me, as urgent things get handed off & such. I think it's just also caused a lot of mental stress being around so many people who are heavily involved with it who are really stressing out. I think things should improve after next week. Well, until the next deadline looms anyway. ;)

No comments: