Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankful Tuesday


  1. I love my Christmas tree - it's my first one ever and it's absolutely beautiful. I had a lot of fun decorating it with L Friday after Thanksgiving. We listed to Christmas music thanks to my ipod & just had a fantastic day.


  2. Only a couple more weeks of work and then L & I go on vacation to DC. I haven't been since I was a kid, and he's never been. I'm not counting driving around it like we did a few years ago heading from Maryland to Georgia. We're already making tentative plans about what museums we want to see. I can't wait!


  3. I am so grateful to be over the food poisoning that I had last week. Not from Thanksgiving, I had it before Thanksgiving to the point that I couldn't really eat anything on Thursday. It definitely wasn't the greatest Thanksgiving I've ever had but it's over and I'm feeling better now and yay for that.


  4. I ordered myself a little something that I've been saving up for for quite awhile. L encouraged me to go ahead and buy the thing already. Here's a picture of it I stole from Amazon:



No comments: