Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just Not Right

That's what I keep telling L I am: just not right. I don't think it's lingering from the bout of food poisoning last week, but it could be the fact that I've been staying up way too late recently and not getting enough sleep.

My mother-in-law is visiting tonight and I'm about to head off to bed, even though it's only 8:30. I was sitting next to her on the couch and was falling asleep so after I blog this I'm going to try and sleep.

I actually wonder if it might be the medication I've started taking, because some internet research tells me that flu-like symptoms are a possible side effect. As are crampiness and sore bre*sts. I really really really wish I could stay home from work tomorrow and snuggle on the couch with some books and the remote, but that's not going to be possible. Big seminar thing next week for which I need to do some more stuff to get ready. Yuck yuck yuck. Maybe I can leave early.

No comments: