Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan



Maybe, possibly, I'm going to be able to start planning menus again. At least I don't gag at the thought which is progress.

Monday - Sausage & lentil casserole. It's a new-to-me recipe.

Tuesday - Leftovers/sandwiches/scrounge.

Wednesday - Cheesy potato skillet with mixed vegetables. Another new-to-me recipe.

Thursday - Repeat Tuesday.

Friday - Black bean quesadillas. Our old standby.

I know, a seemingly ridiculously simple plan for the week. But considering that it's been months since I cooked 4 times in one week (yes, I'm counting this past Sunday night when I cooked beef stroganoff & mashed potatoes), this is definitely an improvement. And I'd rather start small and slowly get back into it than try too much and not succeed at all.

No comments: