Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan



Sunday - Layered enchilada casserole in the slow cooker. It's a new recipe, but it's from Taste of Home so I'm pretty confident that we'll like it.
Update: we loved it with lots of salsa and sour cream. It was very easy to make and tasted great. Lots of leftovers too!

Monday - Colcannon soup. That isn't the recipe I'll be using, but it's awfully close.

Tuesday - Leftovers/sandwiches/scrounge.

Wednesday - Reuben mac & cheese. The other week when I was sick I watched her make it and it just sounded so good that I knew I'd have to make it soon. I sure hope it lives up to what my taste buds dreamt of that afternoon.

Thursday - Repeat Tuesday.

Friday - Cheesy potato skillet with mixed vegetables. Yup, the stuff I made last week. It was super quick and easy, and more than tasty enough to want it again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been making those crockpot enchiladas since the issue came out. We love them! I was just looking at Taste of Home's site too for St. Patty's Day recipes and they have a couple Reuben Casseroles, but none that are MacNCheese. I am totally adding that to my "to try" list. Thanks! Have a great week!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

The crockpot enchiladas sound delish! :D Great looking menu!

Have a great week!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

You've got a great menu! Have a lovely week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

Renee said...

Thank you all for visiting & commenting!

@Tiffany - Reuben casseroles sound so good. I may have to go looking for that too, in addition to the mac & cheese version.