Friday, October 24, 2008

To Do versus Done

Things I Needed To Do Today:

  1. Make a menu plan for the week.

  2. Make a grocery list based on the menu plan.

  3. Go to the grocery store.

  4. Do some healthier eating to make up for the last couple of dreadful days.

  5. Unpack suitcases.

  6. Put away items from emptied suitcases.

  7. Put away now empty suitcases.

  8. Do several loads of laundry.

  9. Enter receipts from trip into Quicken.

  10. Enter books finished on the trip into my "Books Read" list and blog widget.

Things I Actually Did Today:

  1. Grocery run, where I more-or-less randomly flung stuff into the cart (L wanted to go and go RIGHT NOW).

  2. Entered books finished on the trip into my "Books Read" list and blog widget.

  3. Finished the book I'd started on the plane as we landed and taxied to the gate.

  4. Started another book and finished it as well.

  5. Sorted the laundry that desperately needs to be washed.

  6. Walked past the sorted laundry at least a dozen times, but did not wash any of it.

  7. Emptied my suitcase and spread the items over the floor in my bedroom.

  8. Walked past the spread-out items and empty suitcase at least a dozen times, but did not put any of the items away.

  9. Ate McDonalds for a late lunch and microwave popcorn and hot chocolate for dinner. Did not eat breakfast as I'm still on Vegas time and am completely confused.

  10. Enjoyed my day immensely, thankyouverymuch.

No comments: