I had fun participating last week, want to participate again as I get back into the swing of things here. So this is the just-returned-home edition:
- I'm back home from my trip. It ended up being a really really boring conference and I was very happy to come home.
- I am so so happy that I have today off from work as well, because I would have been exhausted if I'd had to go into work this morning. As it was, I didn't get up until 9:30. I think I was still on Vegas time so based on that, 6:30 isn't so bad.
- The weather is cool and rainy and very fall-like. I love it!
- I had one meal in Vegas that I'm still dreaming about - steak frites with bernaise sauce. It was fantastic! The frites were just ok, but the steak made up for it.
- It was nice seeing family over the weekend; I had a nice talk with my sister-in-law on Saturday and got to see all the brothers-in-law.