- FALL. I am so with her on this one. I love it and have been waiting anxiously for it to arrive. As far as I'm concerned, we could skip right over July & August.
- Playoff baseball. (Go Rays!)
- College football. (Go USF!*)
- Pro football. (Go Bucs! And Colts!) (NFC/AFC makes it so easy)
- The NHL is almost here. (Go Lightning!)
- Going to conferences for work that end up being more like a vacation than real work.
- Going out to eat while traveling for work and having it be covered by my per diem. Why yes, I would like a cocktail before dinner.
- My iPod.
- Facebook. Yes, I've discovered it and it's been fun finding some old friends.
- Baking season. (See #1 above)
- Christmas is coming!
- My sweetie won his fantasy football league and wants to buy me gifts with his winnings. Score!
- My new trash basket in my office.
- Being told one day that my hair looked really good. (Is there anyone that doesn't make happy?)
- Reading great books.
- Reading fun books.
- Learning new things.
- Being able to use all the parenthesis I want and not getting comments from my teacher about the excessive amount in my writing.
- Kind comments after writing the hardest posts I've ever written (one and two).
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Random Things That Make Me Happy
BooMama started it, and here's mine: