Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week Ten

The biggest thing for me in week ten is the ITCHING. Seriously, I just itch. Apparently it's not an unknown side effect, but still. I hadn't expected it and L thinks it's weird. Which, I can't really argue with him. It is weird. Fortunately mine seems to just be average annoying itching, not the more serious ICP itching. But I wish it would STOP before I loose my mind and/or scratch myself bloody (already done that a bit actually).

On a brighter note, the nausea maybe (knock on wood) is easing a bit. I haven't thrown up since Tuesday morning, and I've had stretches of time where I don't feel as if I could throw up if I blink wrong. L thinks I'm looking more like myself too, so I'm cautiously optimistic. Of course, as I type this I'm feeling quite queasy so it's not all gone yet.

Still haven't managed to get out the camera and take some belly shots. I'm probably going to regret that.

Too much information alert: I'm starting to suffer from something most pregnancy books & sites claim is very very common throughout pregnancy. I was hoping I could avoid it, but unfortunately I'm, um, not quite as regular as usual. I'm going with the assumption that the occasional mild cramping I'm experiencing is related to this or else it's my uterus as it gets ready for the massive expansion ahead.

And, some of my favorite sites:

Pregnancy.org has images from week ten, Baby Center has a graphic showing what the baby (embryo) looks like. And with less pictures but more text, is Baby Center again and of course Amalah.

And, I found a cool day-by-day pregnancy calendar which I've had fun perusing. If that's not enough, yet another daily calendar

No comments: