Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week Thirty-Nine a.k.a This Is It!

Why yes, this post is early. Because it's all I'm going to say about week thirty-nine.

Regular doctor's visit. Uh-oh. High blood pressure. Off to triage at the hospital to monitor me. Several hours later, despite otherwise good labs & test results, the consistently high blood pressure readings are leading them to say this is it.

They gave me a hour or two to come home & get my stuff & then I'm back to the hospital TONIGHT to be induced.

Prayers for a good delivery with a healthy baby & mom would be very much appreciated.

I plan to bring my laptop to the hospital, so tweets might happen to update the situation, but I can't promise anything.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lord Jesus, please be with my friend during her delivery! Please let it be quick and and not-scary, and fill the room with joy and love. Bring forth a beautiful, healthy, happy baby who will bring delight to his parents and to You!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to meet your baby boy!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.... How exciting!!

kx

Renee said...

thank you all for your good wishes & prayers - hope to have more news for you soonish.