Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week Thirty-One

LOTS of comments this week from people finally realizing I'm pregnant. I think I've popped quite a bit over the past week or two. I do have a couple of picture that I may post if/when I get them cropped/blurred so I'm comfortable posting them.

No dizzy spells this week (unlike last), so either my emphasis on protein is helping or it was something else entirely that is no longer happening.

I'd say that maybe the nosebleeds have gotten better but I don't want to jinx myself again. The heartburn is definitely not better at all. Anything and everything seems to bring it on.

The physical therapy appointments do seem to be helping my back so that's a good thing. I've got two more appointments for each of the next two weeks and then he reevaluates me and sees if I need to continue seeing him, and if so, how frequently.

The baby either loves or hates me rocking. The chair that I sit in downstairs when I watch TV is a rocker/recliner, and I've noticed that if I rock in it, he starts kicking up a storm. It's kind of fun to get him going. :)

Friday was my shower at work. It was AWESOME. Great food and just a lot of fun. And some super-cute gifts! If I get really motivated I might post some pictures of some of the items we received. It just makes me that much more excited about him arriving so I can dress him in some of the adorable outfits.

I do seem to be slowing down again as far as my stamina - I thought perhaps I'd get some more energy back after resting up from our vacation, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I get super tired at night and when I need to go to bed, I need to go immediately. I'm also hitting a wall in the afternoon where I'm wondering if I should be trying for a brief nap or at least a lie-down.

No comments: