Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goals for 2009

I didn't do all that well at accomplishing my 2008 goals, but that's not going to stop me from trying again in 2009.
  • Spiritual – Find a church to attend. And attend regularly. (yes, this is a repeat from last year.)
  • Physical – Exercise as I'm able before delivery; after I've recovered, exercise 3 x a week for 30 minutes.
  • Intellectual – Finish computer courses
  • Family - I have no idea what sort of goal to set here; seems like it should be something baby-related, but what??
  • Social – Have guests over once a quarter.
  • Household – Prepare a nursery by June 1.

3 comments:

Giggles said...

Have missed reading your updates. Hope everything is ok and that you will be back soon.

Giggles said...

Hope you are doing ok. Miss your updates.

Renee said...

Thanks Giggles. I appreciate you asking about me - January was a rough month, but hopefully February will be better!