- Read the Bible everyday. I'm out of the habit since having the baby, and need to get back into it.
- Bake something new every day. So far I'm 5-for-5, and have a variety of recipes picked out that require varying amounts of energy so I can tailor them to my day. Update: I'm 12-for-12!
- Blog twice a week at minimum.
- Meet people for lunch twice (one down!)
- Take G in to work to show him off
Set up online portfolio with pictures of G to share with friends & family easily.
- Submit receipts for FSA reimbursement.
Call the hospital about bill; think they've forgotten to credit me with some that was already paid.
- Take recycling to bin & glass to store for deposit.
- Buy some (3 or so) new tops that work for nursing. (Update: I've got 1. I'm going to have to order some online for the rest.)
- Pay the hospital & doctor bills
Sunday, September 6, 2009
For no other reasons then I think it's time for me to start accomplishing more than just surviving day to day, I'm setting some goals for myself for the month: