Sunday, September 6, 2009

September Goals

For no other reasons then I think it's time for me to start accomplishing more than just surviving day to day, I'm setting some goals for myself for the month:
  1. Read the Bible everyday. I'm out of the habit since having the baby, and need to get back into it.
  2. Bake something new every day. So far I'm 5-for-5, and have a variety of recipes picked out that require varying amounts of energy so I can tailor them to my day. Update: I'm 12-for-12!
  3. Blog twice a week at minimum.
  4. Meet people for lunch twice (one down!)
  5. Take G in to work to show him off
  6. Set up online portfolio with pictures of G to share with friends & family easily.
  7. Submit receipts for FSA reimbursement.
  8. Call the hospital about bill; think they've forgotten to credit me with some that was already paid.
  9. Take recycling to bin & glass to store for deposit.
  10. Buy some (3 or so) new tops that work for nursing. (Update: I've got 1. I'm going to have to order some online for the rest.)
  11. Pay the hospital & doctor bills

No comments: